Our New Porcessing Technology -Squeeze Casting
Aluminum alloy Liquid forging also called Squeeze casting. The principle is to fill the molten or semi-molten metal or alloy in the mold cavity, and then apply high pressure to plastically deform the solidified metal. The unsolidified metal is subjected to isostatic pressure and high-pressure solidification occurs at the same time then get the parts or blanks, T6 heat treatment can be performed to obtain high-strength, high-precision parts.
1) Good roughness like die casting & precision casting;
2) Parts with high-accuracy like die casting & precision casting;
3) No more material costs and extra machining, better than forging;
4) Can be T6 treatment, better than die casting, and like forging;
5) Parts with High Sealing Property;
6) High mechanical property like forging, and better than investment casting or sand casting.
Comparison between different processes:
Squeeze casting parts' mechanical property
After T6, the mechanical property of squeeze casting parts could be very high.
Mechanical property comparison of the squeeze casting parts from different materials:
With the current emphasis on reducing materials consumption through virtually net shape processing and the demand for higher-strength parts for weight savings, the emergence of squeeze casting as a production process has given materials and process engineers a new alternative to the traditional approaches of casting and forging. By pressurizing liquid metals while they solidify, near-net shapes can be achieved in sound, fully dense castings.
Squeeze casting is simple and economical, efficient in its use of raw material, and has excellent potential for automated operation at high rates of production. The process generates the highest mechanical properties attainable in a cast product. The microstructural refinement and integrity of squeeze cast products are desirable for many critical applications.
Why Choose us ? --20 Years Aluminum Die casting Experience .
--Drawings--Mold development--Casting production--Surface treatment one-stop service .
--Manufacture factory with Competitive price , Higher quality .
--Leading domestic aluminum alloy squeeze casting technology .
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us information for quote: drawing, material, weight, quantity and request.
2. If we don't have drawing, can you make drawing for me?
Yes, we make the drawing of your sample and duplicate the sample.
3. When can I get the sample?
Sample: 15-20days after you start to make mold. The accurate time depends on your product.
4. What is your main order time?
Order time:20-25 days after the payment. The accurate time depends on your product.
5. What is your payment method?
Tooling: 100% TT advanced.
Main order: 50% deposit, balance 50% to be paid before shipment.
6. Which kind of file format you can read?
PDF, ISGS, DWG, STEP, MAX..